Date & Time: October 19-23, 2019
Location: China National Convention Centre, Beijing, China
With over 6,500 delegates the 17th International Congress of Immunology (IUIS 2019) reconfirmed its status as being the most important global gathering for immunologists. The Congress reflected the latest scientific advances in a wide range of areas from vaccines for infection and cancer to immunity to viruses. It highlighted the key role that immunologists are playing in improving global health.
- 80 Countries represented and 6,500 Delegates
- 60 Sessions in 5 Days
- 75 Exhibitors
- The scientific programme was organized around our core themes: Adaptive Immunity, Innate Immunity, Immunology and Diseases, Interventions
- Keynote Speakers: Peter Doherty, The University of Melbourne, Australia; Jules Hoffmann, Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biology (IBMC) UPR 9022 CNRS, France; Tasuku Honjo, Kyoto University, Japan
- 5,000 Abstracts presented that have been published in a fully searchable, citable special issue of the European Journal of Immunology (www.eji-journal.eu), indexed in PubMed and the Web of Science: Read all Abstracts
- For more information please visit the Congress website
IUIS would like to thank all speakers, poster presenters, attendees, sponsors and exhibitors for contributing to the success of the Congress!