The triennial IUIS Executive and Council Elections will take place during the 17th IUIS General Assembly on Saturday, 19 October 2019, prior to the IUIS 2019 Opening Ceremonies in Beijing, China.
As a valued member of the IUIS, you now have the privilege to send in nominations for the following seats:
- 2019-2022 Executive Committee (Vice-President, Secretary General and Treasurer)
- 2019-2022 Council
Please refer to the following Articles of the IUIS Constitution for an overview of the categories, terms of office, duties and electoral procedure:
Officers of the Union – Article 3
Council – Article 5
- IUIS President Alberto Mantovani
- IUIS Vice-President Faith Osier
- IUIS Secretary General Roslyn Kemp
- IUIS Treasurer Michael J.H. Ratcliffe
- IUIS Past-President Jorge Kalil
- Worthy candidates will have demonstrated scientific quality in the field of immunology and have strong management experience.
- The IUIS promotes gender parity and diverse regional representation and requests all nominations reflect this commitment.
- For officer nominations, no candidate should have any other organizational role that presents itself as a conflict of interest to the duties entrusted to IUIS Executive Committee Members.
- Send names, contact details and CVs to the IUIS Secretary General Roslyn Kemp via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominations must be sent to the IUIS Secretary General before December 31, 2018.