IUIS-FIMSA-IIS Immuno-India 2023
Epigenetic Regulation of Immune Responses
Dates: 1 – 6 October 2023
About the course:
The course will discuss basic mechanisms of epigenetic regulation and its impact on the immune system, clinical perspectives related to autoimmunity, cancer, and infection. The course will also include sessions on technologies applied in epigenetic research with practical demonstrations. This course will be highly interactive including round table discussion sessions, poster presentations, and training in grant writing. We aim to bring together students and faculty to promote career progression of young scientists.
20 international and Indian renowned scientists will be teaching this course.
This 6-day course is open to 50 graduate students enrolled in academic PhD programs, postdoctoral fellows, MDs engaged in Immunology, Epigenetics and related subjects
- The candidates should have research experience.
- Applicant should ensure that their passport is valid for at least 6 months beyond the dates of the course.
- Selection will be based on the abstract, motivation letter and academic excellence.
- Registration fee of $50 will be charged.
- Selected students will receive partial or full funding to cover registration, accommodation and travel expenses.
- Successful candidates will be notified by May 29, 2023
All selected participants must complete an online pre-course on the Immunopaedia website, starting the week of August 21, 2023.
Application Deadline: 28 April 2023