The 13th Latin American and Caribbean Congress of Immunology – ALACI21/22 – offers a unique trans-disciplinary platform for basic, translational and clinical scientists, in particular to those young ones to meet with globally famous key opinion leaders.
For more information, click here
Abstract submission deadline is February 28, 2022.
Presenting an abstract at an international meeting such as ALACI21 is an essential way to celebrate and share your accomplishments and vision for the future.
ALACI21/22 in Varadero, Cuba, provides a dynamic and exciting platform to showcase your research, your institute, and your team in a family setting and relaxed environment.
It is also a unique opportunity for networking with renowned IUIS, EFIS, FIMSA, and FAIS immunology leaders.
The Scientific and Organizing Committees look forward to receiving your abstract! All delegates, including speakers, should send their abstracts.
Abstract Topics will be organized around the immunology core themes: Immunity; Immunology and Disease and Interventions.
- The abstract text should be written:
- Language: English
- Format: A single paragraph, no more than 250 words (excluding title and affiliations), in a structured format (background, aim, results and conclusions). The title in bold and non-capital letters, the affiliation referred in superscript numbers with the presenting authors underlined. Emails address for the presenting should be included
- Font: Times New Roman size 12 point font;• in one space;
- Submission fee (20 USD) will be charged, in cash, at the Registration time upon arrival to the hotel venue.
- Abstracts submitted with another delegate will also pay the submission fee.
- Waivers will be considered by the Organizing and Scientific Committees.
- Each delegate will be allowed to present just one Abstract as the first author.
- Abstracts will be sent only by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org