The Federation of Immunological Societies of Asia-Oceania (FIMSA) is a non-profit organization founded in 1992 to advance the science of immunology in the Asia-Pacific region. Current members include Australia & New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Japan, Korea, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Thailand, and Sri Lanka. The FIMSA Congress is an international conference organized by FIMSA members every 3 years with the aim of getting immunologists of the member countries together for updating on current research on immunology. FIMSA2018 is the 7th FIMSA Congress which will be hosted by Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Association of Thailand (AAIAT). AAIAT will host this event for the second time since 2000.
Aims and Objectives of FIMSA
FIMSA aims to promote close contact and interaction between immunological societies of the Asian and Oceania regions and facilitate the exchange of scientific information and personnel by:
- Promoting communication and collaboration between immunologists in the region.
- Organizing workshops and conferences in the field of immunology.
- Conducting educational programmes, training courses and promote exchange of scientists in the overall interest of the advancement of Immunology in the region.
- Facilitate the exchange of technologies and reagents within the region.
- Supporting the publication of journals, monographs etc
January 2018 – 31 July 2018
1 August 2018 – 10 October 2018
January 2018 – 31 May 2018
15 July 2018
1-15 October 2018
More information on http://fimsa2018.org/