The Moroccan Society of Immunology was created on November, 17th 2007 at Marrakech city by Moroccan Immunologists. The means of the action of the SMI revolve around two main axes: information and training.
The SMI aims to:
– promote the quality of teaching and research.
– Forging links between immunologists.
– Conduct educational programs, training courses and workshops.
– To promote communication and collaboration between researchers.
– Encourage the exchange of scientific information and dissemination of recent advances in immunology.
– Facilitate the exchange of technology throughout Morocco.
The SMI maintains contacts with foreign associations and supports the organization of international and national immunology meetings.
Regional Federation: Federation of African Immunological Societies (FAIS)
Society Website: www.smi.ma/
Back to Member Societies