Don’t forget that this Monday 8 February 2016 is the very final date to submit your abstract for the International Congress of Immunology (ICI) 2016.
Abstracts received after Monday 8 February 2016 will not be accepted. Visit the website for detailed information on abstract preparation and submission.
Travel Grant Opportunities to Assist Participation at ICI 2016
A number of travel grants are on offer to facilitate delegate attendance at ICI 2016 and you might be eligible to apply.
Travel grants for immunologists from developing countries are on offer from the American Association of Immunologists (AAI), BioLegend and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF). To make it simple, applicants can apply through a single online application form.
In addition, the organizations below are delighted to offer their own travel grants to assist in attending ICI 2016:
- The Australasian Society for Immunology (ASI)
- The American Association of Immunologists (AAI)
- The British Society for Immunology (BSI)
- The Federation of Immunological Societites of Asia-Oceania (FIMSA)
- The European Federation of Immunological Societies (EFIS) / European Journal of Immunology (EJI)
- IUIS and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Remember that submission of an abstract before 8 February 2016 is required to apply for all travel grants. Visit www.ici2016.org/travel-grants for further details as eligibility criteria and application closing dates varies.